The international exhibition for the polymer testing industry
Professionals from throughout the materials supply chain will come together at Polymer Testing Expo 2020 to view and compare a wide range of laboratory equipment, systems and services for assessing the quality and performance of plastic formulations and products.
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in polymer testing, characterisation and analysis in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of presentations on the latest advances in testing and analysing polymer materials, compounds and products. Join the industry at this important new forum for scientists, laboratory staff, researchers and R&D professionals who develop, test and analyse new polymer materials, formulations and products.
Both the exhibition and the conference are free for visitors to attend, and is co-located with the Compounding World Expo, Polymer Extrusion World Expo, and Plastics Recycling World Expo.
- Expanding plastics exhibitions will return to Cleveland, Ohio in 2020
- White paper: Summary of the global plastics industry
- What are the implications of EU circular economy legislation?
- Leading suppliers sign up for fast-growing plastics exhibitions in Essen
- More than 200 exhibitors sign up for next year’s plastics shows in Essen