Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Grow your business at the Polymer Testing World Expo Essen, Germany.
This is an exciting new exhibition brought to you by AMI, the leading global organiser of events for the plastics industry.
This two-day exhibition, co-located with Compounding World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
Products and services
Products and services covered at the exhibition include:
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Chemical analysis systems
- Systems for analysing flow properties
- Colour and appearance testing equipment
- Fire and smoke testing systems
- Polymer identification systems
- Inspection identification systems
- Weatherability testing systems
- Other systems for testing specific polymer properties
- Sample preparation equipment
- Laboratory software
- Independent testing services
- Research and development services
7 reasons why you should exhibit:
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the international polymer testing industry
- Connect with new and existing customers in a cost-effective and time-efficient way
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Be part of an extensive promotional campaign through Compounding World Magazine, Plastics Recycling World Magazine, Film and Sheet Extrusion Magazine and Pipe and Profile Extrusion Magazine.
- Get more visibility with a free catalogue and exhibition preview entry
- Great exhibition experience with the modern exhibition facilities, with excellent transport connections and parking
Brabender GmbH & Co. KG develops, produces and distributes as a well-known manufacturer instruments and equipment for testing a broad range of material properties. The range of application extends from laboratory equipment through to small-scale production. Our product portfolio provides applications of numerous industrial segments of the sectors food, chemical and pharmacy. The fields of deployment are located in quality control as well as in R&D.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.