Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Grow your business at the Polymer Testing World Expo 2020, Essen, Germany.
This is an exciting new exhibition brought to you by AMI, the leading global organiser of events for the plastics industry.
This two-day exhibition, co-located with Compounding World Expo, Plastics Recycling World Expo, and Plastics Extrusion World Expo, presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
Products and services
Products and services covered at the exhibition include:
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Chemical analysis systems
- Systems for analysing flow properties
- Colour and appearance testing equipment
- Fire and smoke testing systems
- Polymer identification systems
- Inspection identification systems
- Weatherability testing systems
- Other systems for testing specific polymer properties
- Sample preparation equipment
- Laboratory software
- Independent testing services
- Research and development services
8 reasons why you should exhibit:
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the international polymer testing industry
- 28% of visitors to Compounding World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo in 2018 had Research & Development as their main area of responsibility, which is over 1000 people
- Connect with new and existing customers in a cost-effective and time-efficient way
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Be part of an extensive promotional campaign through Compounding World Magazine, Plastics Recycling World Magazine, Film and Sheet Extrusion Magazine and Pipe and Profile Extrusion Magazine.
- Get more visibility with a free catalogue and exhibition preview entry
- Great exhibition experience with the modern exhibition facilities, with excellent transport connections and parking
With headquarters in the Bavarian city of Maitenbeth, COLLIN develops intelligent pilot and laboratory lines in modular system for plastic processing companies as well as for research institutes. The owner-managed company has been in business for more than 45 years and, as premium provider, the company sets worldwide technical and qualitative standards. Collin solutions are used for the development and the production of plastic products, material analysis, test series up to pilot tests which allow a scale up to production scale.
As part of the product lines Teach Line, Lab Line, Pilot Line, Medical Line and Polytest Line, Collin develops individual solutions – platen presses, roll mills, calenders, extruders, compounders, mono or coextrusion lines, pressure filter tests, rheometers or optical inspection systems. Material manufacturers, compounding companies, film manufacturers, companies in the medical, pharmaceutical and industrial sector, universities, laboratories and research institutes count on Collin.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.