Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Grow your business at the Polymer Testing World Expo 2020, Essen, Germany.
This is an exciting new exhibition brought to you by AMI, the leading global organiser of events for the plastics industry.
This two-day exhibition, co-located with Compounding World Expo, Plastics Recycling World Expo, and Plastics Extrusion World Expo, presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
Products and services
Products and services covered at the exhibition include:
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Chemical analysis systems
- Systems for analysing flow properties
- Colour and appearance testing equipment
- Fire and smoke testing systems
- Polymer identification systems
- Inspection identification systems
- Weatherability testing systems
- Other systems for testing specific polymer properties
- Sample preparation equipment
- Laboratory software
- Independent testing services
- Research and development services
8 reasons why you should exhibit:
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the international polymer testing industry
- 28% of visitors to Compounding World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo in 2018 had Research & Development as their main area of responsibility, which is over 1000 people
- Connect with new and existing customers in a cost-effective and time-efficient way
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Be part of an extensive promotional campaign through Compounding World Magazine, Plastics Recycling World Magazine, Film and Sheet Extrusion Magazine and Pipe and Profile Extrusion Magazine.
- Get more visibility with a free catalogue and exhibition preview entry
- Great exhibition experience with the modern exhibition facilities, with excellent transport connections and parking
Dynisco has more than 6 decades of commitment to helping customers provide a true “window into the process”. Our leading-edge quality products and innovative solutions provide indication and control for critical plastic process measurements including, pressure, temperature and polymer rheology. Harnessing these critical parameters allow the plastic processor to reduce lot to lot variations, reduce scrap, improve productivity, and integrate recycled materials into their process without sacrificing product quality.
Today’s customers require accurate information that will allow them to validate and if necessary adjust their process ensuring the products they make meet or exceed their specifications. The information Dynisco provides allows our customers to keep their process consistent regardless of their global locations.
Dynisco’s diverse portfolio of sensing and polymer evaluation equipment delivers some of the most accurate information available in the market for the measurement of polymer rheology, pressure, and temperature. We have also expanded our offering with the recent release of our Dynisco Cloud Connect through Microsoft® Azure
Dynisco leading-edge sensors, controls, and analytical equipment are built of the expertise of an experienced engineering staff and are supported globally through our technical experts backed by our world-class manufacturing locations in the United States, Malaysia, and China. Dynisco also supports Europe and the Middle East through our sales, engineering and distribution center located in Heilbronn, Germany. Customers around the world have come to depend on Dynisco for product innovation and advanced system solutions that have a significant impact on their manufacturing process efficiencies.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor titles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.