Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Grow your business at the Polymer Testing World Expo 2020, Essen, Germany.
This is an exciting new exhibition brought to you by AMI, the leading global organiser of events for the plastics industry.
This two-day exhibition, co-located with Compounding World Expo, Plastics Recycling World Expo, and Plastics Extrusion World Expo, presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
Products and services
Products and services covered at the exhibition include:
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Chemical analysis systems
- Systems for analysing flow properties
- Colour and appearance testing equipment
- Fire and smoke testing systems
- Polymer identification systems
- Inspection identification systems
- Weatherability testing systems
- Other systems for testing specific polymer properties
- Sample preparation equipment
- Laboratory software
- Independent testing services
- Research and development services
8 reasons why you should exhibit:
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the international polymer testing industry
- 28% of visitors to Compounding World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo in 2018 had Research & Development as their main area of responsibility, which is over 1000 people
- Connect with new and existing customers in a cost-effective and time-efficient way
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Be part of an extensive promotional campaign through Compounding World Magazine, Plastics Recycling World Magazine, Film and Sheet Extrusion Magazine and Pipe and Profile Extrusion Magazine.
- Get more visibility with a free catalogue and exhibition preview entry
- Great exhibition experience with the modern exhibition facilities, with excellent transport connections and parking
Eurotech Extrusion Machinery srl offers, since 1999, complete solution and systems dedicated to laboratories and research and development departments of companies specialized in production, manufacturing and processing of thermoplastic materials, including also complete lines for industrial production, keeping small/medium scale machines.
Application experience, engineering and design, knowledge of machines and processes, based on the real 30-year experience of our technicians, makes EUROTECH EXTRUSION MACHINERY a reliable partner, with the target to give the customer all the solutions to meet their needs. Constant innovation to always achieve a high technology level is our main goal.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.