Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Grow your business at the Polymer Testing World Expo 2020, Essen, Germany.
This is an exciting new exhibition brought to you by AMI, the leading global organiser of events for the plastics industry.
This two-day exhibition, co-located with Compounding World Expo, Plastics Recycling World Expo, and Plastics Extrusion World Expo, presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
Products and services
Products and services covered at the exhibition include:
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Chemical analysis systems
- Systems for analysing flow properties
- Colour and appearance testing equipment
- Fire and smoke testing systems
- Polymer identification systems
- Inspection identification systems
- Weatherability testing systems
- Other systems for testing specific polymer properties
- Sample preparation equipment
- Laboratory software
- Independent testing services
- Research and development services
8 reasons why you should exhibit:
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the international polymer testing industry
- 28% of visitors to Compounding World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo in 2018 had Research & Development as their main area of responsibility, which is over 1000 people
- Connect with new and existing customers in a cost-effective and time-efficient way
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Be part of an extensive promotional campaign through Compounding World Magazine, Plastics Recycling World Magazine, Film and Sheet Extrusion Magazine and Pipe and Profile Extrusion Magazine.
- Get more visibility with a free catalogue and exhibition preview entry
- Great exhibition experience with the modern exhibition facilities, with excellent transport connections and parking
Frontier Laboratories, founded in 1991, is a global leading company in analytical pyrolysis. Our focus is research, development and production of analytical pyrolysers and UA columns for comprehensive GC/MS analysis of polymeric materials.
In addition, Frontier Laboratories is also producing chromatographic accessories to optimise Pyrolysis-GC/MS based characterisiation of polymers and additives. For rapid photo/thermal oxidative degeneration of polymeric material, Frontier Lab is offering a unique Xe-based Micro-UV Irradiator. The analytical pyrolyser can be easily installed on almost all GC/MS system and are widely used in reverse engineering, QC and failure analysis labs for quantitative analysis of synthetic and natural polymers, as well as for additives (e.g. phthalates)
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor titles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.