Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Grow your business at the Polymer Testing World Expo Essen, Germany.
This is an exciting new exhibition brought to you by AMI, the leading global organiser of events for the plastics industry.
This two-day exhibition, co-located with Compounding World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
Products and services
Products and services covered at the exhibition include:
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Chemical analysis systems
- Systems for analysing flow properties
- Colour and appearance testing equipment
- Fire and smoke testing systems
- Polymer identification systems
- Inspection identification systems
- Weatherability testing systems
- Other systems for testing specific polymer properties
- Sample preparation equipment
- Laboratory software
- Independent testing services
- Research and development services
7 reasons why you should exhibit:
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the international polymer testing industry
- Connect with new and existing customers in a cost-effective and time-efficient way
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Be part of an extensive promotional campaign through Compounding World Magazine, Plastics Recycling World Magazine, Film and Sheet Extrusion Magazine and Pipe and Profile Extrusion Magazine.
- Get more visibility with a free catalogue and exhibition preview entry
- Great exhibition experience with the modern exhibition facilities, with excellent transport connections and parking
Labtech Engineering is a Thai laboratory equipment manufacturer for polymer processing well known throughout the world for its high-performance equipment and attractive quality/price correlation. Labtech established a subsidiary in Europe to reinforce the contact, the sales and the service to customers in Europe.
Labtech Engineering offers a whole range of single and twin-screw extruders, two-roll mills, mixers, hydraulic presses from 20 to 80 tons, filter testers, single and multi-layer film blowing lines and film casting lines, 3D filament and tube producing lines.
Labtech Engineering started production back in 1983. We were then only a handful of people while today we have a workforce of over 270. Our design and manufacturing plant are running under Swedish management and is working together with our highly qualified and dedicated team of Managers, Engineers and Technicians.
An important part of our organization is to provide best possible after sales service. We have a very large stock of spare parts that we can ship on the same day we get the order so that they reach the customer by courier in only a few days
Up to now we have shipped over 5,000 of our machines to customers around the world and with our new large factory expansion we have realized a much-needed production increase which, as of 2017, amounts to some 60 machines per month.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.