Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Grow your business at the Polymer Testing World Expo Essen, Germany.
This is an exciting new exhibition brought to you by AMI, the leading global organiser of events for the plastics industry.
This two-day exhibition, co-located with Compounding World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
Products and services
Products and services covered at the exhibition include:
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Chemical analysis systems
- Systems for analysing flow properties
- Colour and appearance testing equipment
- Fire and smoke testing systems
- Polymer identification systems
- Inspection identification systems
- Weatherability testing systems
- Other systems for testing specific polymer properties
- Sample preparation equipment
- Laboratory software
- Independent testing services
- Research and development services
7 reasons why you should exhibit:
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the international polymer testing industry
- Connect with new and existing customers in a cost-effective and time-efficient way
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Be part of an extensive promotional campaign through Compounding World Magazine, Plastics Recycling World Magazine, Film and Sheet Extrusion Magazine and Pipe and Profile Extrusion Magazine.
- Get more visibility with a free catalogue and exhibition preview entry
- Great exhibition experience with the modern exhibition facilities, with excellent transport connections and parking
NORNER is a Global market leader for Industrial R&D services in Polymers based in Norway where we operate an advanced technology centre for development and testing. We strive to fulfil our vision of being the Polymer Explorers for our clients through a full service portfolio of R&D, laboratory and strategic advisory based on 40 years of industrial experience. Our pilot centre cover catalyst and polymerisation reactors, compounding extruders, plastics processing lines for films, injection and blow moulding and thermoforming. Our laboratory makes a wide range of testing and analysis for flexible and rigid packaging as well as durable applications of infrastructure and automotive.
Packaging is a key segment for us and our research and service activities includes topics like
- Material and recipe developments
- Packaging innovation projects
- Processing trials and assessments
- Prototype production
- Food contact testing and services
- Multilayer film material analysis
- On-line Barrier calculator
- Consulting in materials, processing and application
- Quality assurance of raw material selection and sourcing
- Recyclability, recycling and utilisation of recycled materials
We have a strong strategic focus on sustainability and circular economy in the plastics value chain through projects in the field of recycling and bio-based materials. By long term cooperation with our international clients we have acquired significant competence in this field.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.