Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Grow your business at the Polymer Testing World Expo Essen, Germany.
This is an exciting new exhibition brought to you by AMI, the leading global organiser of events for the plastics industry.
This two-day exhibition, co-located with Compounding World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
Products and services
Products and services covered at the exhibition include:
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Chemical analysis systems
- Systems for analysing flow properties
- Colour and appearance testing equipment
- Fire and smoke testing systems
- Polymer identification systems
- Inspection identification systems
- Weatherability testing systems
- Other systems for testing specific polymer properties
- Sample preparation equipment
- Laboratory software
- Independent testing services
- Research and development services
7 reasons why you should exhibit:
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the international polymer testing industry
- Connect with new and existing customers in a cost-effective and time-efficient way
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Be part of an extensive promotional campaign through Compounding World Magazine, Plastics Recycling World Magazine, Film and Sheet Extrusion Magazine and Pipe and Profile Extrusion Magazine.
- Get more visibility with a free catalogue and exhibition preview entry
- Great exhibition experience with the modern exhibition facilities, with excellent transport connections and parking
For 32 years, OCS Optical Control Systems GmbH has provided for customerspecific and innovative solutions for quality control and assurance in the polymer and petrochemical industries. Especially for the raw material producing as well as the processing plastic industry, numerous quality measuring systems and laboratory equipment are already used by OCS. OCS’s range of services extends from the manufacture of innovative QM systems and system integration to the planning, implementation and commissioning of turnkey laboratories. Worldwide OCS employs more than 200 experts at its headquarters in Witten, and in subsidiaries in India, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia and is represented in more than 25 countries.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.