NORNER is a Global market leader for Industrial R&D services in Polymers based in Norway where we operate an advanced technology centre for development and testing. We strive to fulfil our vision of being the Polymer Explorers for our clients through a full service portfolio of R&D, laboratory and strategic advisory based on 40 years of industrial experience. Our pilot centre cover catalyst and polymerisation reactors, compounding extruders, plastics processing lines for films, injection and blow moulding and thermoforming. Our laboratory makes a wide range of testing and analysis for flexible and rigid packaging as well as durable applications of infrastructure and automotive.
Packaging is a key segment for us and our research and service activities includes topics like
- Material and recipe developments
- Packaging innovation projects
- Processing trials and assessments
- Prototype production
- Food contact testing and services
- Multilayer film material analysis
- On-line Barrier calculator
- Consulting in materials, processing and application
- Quality assurance of raw material selection and sourcing
- Recyclability, recycling and utilisation of recycled materials
We have a strong strategic focus on sustainability and circular economy in the plastics value chain through projects in the field of recycling and bio-based materials. By long term cooperation with our international clients we have acquired significant competence in this field.