The international exhibition for the polymer testing industry
Professionals from throughout the materials supply chain will come together at Polymer Testing Expo 2020 to view and compare a wide range of laboratory equipment, systems and services for assessing the quality and performance of plastic formulations and products.
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in polymer testing, characterisation and analysis in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of presentations on the latest advances in testing and analysing polymer materials, compounds and products. Join the industry at this important new forum for scientists, laboratory staff, researchers and R&D professionals who develop, test and analyse new polymer materials, formulations and products.
Both the exhibition and the conference are free for visitors to attend, and is co-located with the Compounding World Expo, Polymer Extrusion World Expo, and Plastics Recycling World Expo.
Main field of experience
- Testing films/ sheets / geosynthetics
- Accelerated ageing
- Mechanical tests
09/2009 - 09/2014: Julius Maximilians-University Wuerzburg (Germany) - Bachelor degree in Material Science - Master degree in Material Science
01/2015 – present: SKZ – German Plastics Center
Project Manager Testing Laboratory Geosynthetics / Sheets / Sport products
Research interests and major publications
- Accelerated ageing / life time estimation
- High pressure autoclave tests (HPAT)
- Thermo-oxidative degradation
- Stress cracking resistance
- PE Plastic Pipes in landfills
- Root penetration test on roofing membranes and waterproofing
- Exhibitor Interview: Cabot Corporation
- Reifenhäuser, Macchi and Piovan join Extrusion Expo
- Industry leaders to debate the future of compounding at free conference
- Cross Wrap Dewiring shortlisted as Recycling Machinery Innovation of the Year 2020
- Ghana: Going from managing waste to a circular economy