The international exhibition for the polymer testing industry
Professionals from throughout the materials supply chain will come together at Polymer Testing Expo 2021 to view and compare a wide range of laboratory equipment, systems and services for assessing the quality and performance of plastic formulations and products.
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in polymer testing, characterisation and analysis in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of presentations on the latest advances in testing and analysing polymer materials, compounds and products. Join the industry at this important new forum for scientists, laboratory staff, researchers and R&D professionals who develop, test and analyse new polymer materials, formulations and products.
Both the exhibition and the conference are free for visitors to attend, and is co-located with the Compounding World Expo, Polymer Extrusion World Expo, and Plastics Recycling World Expo.
Measurement and Control Technician
The measurement and control technician is a specialization of the industrial technician. Typical occupational work of the Measure and Control technicians are tasks in the area of production and manufacturing facilities in companies of the Energy supply such as power grid operators and in power plants.
- Injection molding expo will debut in Detroit in March 2022
- GreenMantra Technologies Announces Exclusive Distribution Relationship with HARKE GROUP
- Sciences Computers Consultants to host free webinar on Ludovic software
- AMI postpones plastics industry expos in Essen
- DSM selects MAAG Group for expansion in strand pelletizing business