Why Polymer Testing World Expo should be
top of your list for this year
Find the latest testing solutions to improve your processes
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in polymer testing, characterisation and analysis in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of free-to-attend technical presentations on the latest advances in testing and analysing polymer materials, compounds and products.
Join the industry at this important forum for scientists, laboratory staff, researchers and R&D professionals who develop, test and analyse new polymer materials, formulations and products.
You will meet leading industry suppliers of testing equipment, covering:
- mechanical, colour and appearance
- fire and smoke
- chemical analysis systems
- systems for analysing flow properties
- polymer identification systems
- inspection identification systems
- sample preparation equipment
- laboratory software
- independent testing services
- research and development services
What our visitors say...
"Great opportunities for networking and staying up to date with industry trends and needs."
Mariana Correa, Salt and Pepper Technology
"Great targeted expo with nice add on presentations"
James Mitchell, BASF
"Interesting presentations and the presence of key industry players make it an important and successful show."
Arqam Anjum, QolorTech
"A one-stop shop for recycling industrial trends and technology advancements"
Christian Kohlweyer, Procter&Gamble
"Good expo with the correct people on the stands that could provide answers directly instead of just sending answers afterwards"
Kevin Degryse, Berry Alloc
Why you should visit:
- Source new systems, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within your industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates, and industry panels
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location with Germany's industrial heartland
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the polymer testing industry