Why Polymer Testing World Expo should be
top of your list for 2020
- mechanical, colour and appearance
- fire and smoke
- chemical analysis systems
- systems for analysing flow properties
- polymer identification systems
- inspection identification systems
- sample preparation equipment
- laboratory software
- independent testing services
- research and development services
Why you should visit:
- Source new systems, technologies and solutions from 300+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within your industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates, and industry panels
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location with Germany's industrial heartland
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the polymer testing industry
What our visitors say...
Find the latest testing solutions to improve your processes
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in polymer testing, characterisation and analysis in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of free-to-attend technical presentations on the latest advances in testing and analysing polymer materials, compounds and products.
Join the industry at this important new forum for scientists, laboratory staff, researchers and R&D professionals who develop, test and analyse new polymer materials, formulations and products.
The Polymer Testing World Expo benefits from the MESSE ESSEN's modern exhibition halls, excellent access, plentiful on-site car parking, and a range of hotels within short walking distance.
Conveniently located in the heart of German’s Ruhr Valley, Essen is readily accessible by car and public transport from major industrial hubs in Germany, Benelux, France and beyond. In addition, it is just a 20-minute drive from Düsseldorf airport. Making the same journey by train takes under 60 minutes and costs less than €10.
Brabender GmbH & Co. KG develops, produces and distributes as a well-known manufacturer instruments and equipment for testing a broad range of material properties. The range of application extends from laboratory equipment through to small-scale production. Our product portfolio provides applications of numerous industrial segments of the sectors food, chemical and pharmacy. The fields of deployment are located in quality control as well as in R&D.
Ole Jan Myhre
Scientific Associate Material Analytics
Fraunhofer Institute For Structural Durability And System Reliability LBF
European Business Development Manager
Research Area of Thermal Fluid Dynamics
University of Applied Sciences Karlsruhe
Senior NMR Application Specialist
Centre for Anlysis and Testing of Plastics (KAP), IKV