Why Polymer Testing World Expo should be
top of your list for this year
- mechanical, colour and appearance
- fire and smoke
- chemical analysis systems
- systems for analysing flow properties
- polymer identification systems
- inspection identification systems
- sample preparation equipment
- laboratory software
- independent testing services
- research and development services
Why you should visit:
- Source new systems, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within your industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates, and industry panels
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location with Germany's industrial heartland
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the polymer testing industry
What our visitors say...
Find the latest testing solutions to improve your processes
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in polymer testing, characterisation and analysis in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of free-to-attend technical presentations on the latest advances in testing and analysing polymer materials, compounds and products.
Join the industry at this important new forum for scientists, laboratory staff, researchers and R&D professionals who develop, test and analyse new polymer materials, formulations and products.
The Polymer Testing World Expo benefits from the MESSE ESSEN's modern exhibition halls, excellent access, plentiful on-site car parking, and a range of hotels within short walking distance.
Conveniently located in the heart of German’s Ruhr Valley, Essen is readily accessible by car and public transport from major industrial hubs in Germany, Benelux, France and beyond. In addition, it is just a 20-minute drive from Düsseldorf airport. Making the same journey by train takes under 60 minutes and costs less than €10.
Labtech Engineering is a Thai laboratory equipment manufacturer for polymer processing well known throughout the world for its high-performance equipment and attractive quality/price correlation. Labtech established a subsidiary in Europe to reinforce the contact, the sales and the service to customers in Europe.
Labtech Engineering offers a whole range of single and twin-screw extruders, two-roll mills, mixers, hydraulic presses from 20 to 80 tons, filter testers, single and multi-layer film blowing lines and film casting lines, 3D filament and tube producing lines.
Labtech Engineering started production back in 1983. We were then only a handful of people while today we have a workforce of over 270. Our design and manufacturing plant are running under Swedish management and is working together with our highly qualified and dedicated team of Managers, Engineers and Technicians.
An important part of our organization is to provide best possible after sales service. We have a very large stock of spare parts that we can ship on the same day we get the order so that they reach the customer by courier in only a few days
Up to now we have shipped over 5,000 of our machines to customers around the world and with our new large factory expansion we have realized a much-needed production increase which, as of 2017, amounts to some 60 machines per month.