Why Polymer Testing World Expo should be
top of your list for 2020
- mechanical, colour and appearance
- fire and smoke
- chemical analysis systems
- systems for analysing flow properties
- polymer identification systems
- inspection identification systems
- sample preparation equipment
- laboratory software
- independent testing services
- research and development services
Why you should visit:
- Source new systems, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within your industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates, and industry panels
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location with Germany's industrial heartland
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the polymer testing industry
What our visitors say...
Find the latest testing solutions to improve your processes
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in polymer testing, characterisation and analysis in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of free-to-attend technical presentations on the latest advances in testing and analysing polymer materials, compounds and products.
Join the industry at this important new forum for scientists, laboratory staff, researchers and R&D professionals who develop, test and analyse new polymer materials, formulations and products.
The Polymer Testing World Expo benefits from the MESSE ESSEN's modern exhibition halls, excellent access, plentiful on-site car parking, and a range of hotels within short walking distance.
Conveniently located in the heart of German’s Ruhr Valley, Essen is readily accessible by car and public transport from major industrial hubs in Germany, Benelux, France and beyond. In addition, it is just a 20-minute drive from Düsseldorf airport. Making the same journey by train takes under 60 minutes and costs less than €10.
NORNER is a Global market leader for Industrial R&D services in Polymers based in Norway where we operate an advanced technology centre for development and testing. We strive to fulfil our vision of being the Polymer Explorers for our clients through a full service portfolio of R&D, laboratory and strategic advisory based on 40 years of industrial experience. Our pilot centre cover catalyst and polymerisation reactors, compounding extruders, plastics processing lines for films, injection and blow moulding and thermoforming. Our laboratory makes a wide range of testing and analysis for flexible and rigid packaging as well as durable applications of infrastructure and automotive.
Packaging is a key segment for us and our research and service activities includes topics like
- Material and recipe developments
- Packaging innovation projects
- Processing trials and assessments
- Prototype production
- Food contact testing and services
- Multilayer film material analysis
- On-line Barrier calculator
- Consulting in materials, processing and application
- Quality assurance of raw material selection and sourcing
- Recyclability, recycling and utilisation of recycled materials
We have a strong strategic focus on sustainability and circular economy in the plastics value chain through projects in the field of recycling and bio-based materials. By long term cooperation with our international clients we have acquired significant competence in this field.