The international exhibition for the polymer testing industry
Professionals from throughout the materials supply chain will come together at Polymer Testing Expo to view and compare a wide range of laboratory equipment, systems and services for assessing the quality and performance of plastic formulations and products.
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in polymer testing, characterisation and analysis in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of presentations on the latest advances in testing and analysing polymer materials, compounds and products. Join the industry at this important new forum for scientists, laboratory staff, researchers and R&D professionals who develop, test and analyse new polymer materials, formulations and products.
Both the exhibition and the conference are free for visitors to attend, and is co-located with the Compounding World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo.
Ole Jan Myhre
European Business Development Manager
Centre for Anlysis and Testing of Plastics (KAP), IKV
Head of Microscopy
Group Director Sales Division SR
Zentrum für BrennstoffzellenTechnik (ZBT)
Group Leader Compound Technology, Fuel Cells and Systems
Measurement and Control Technician
System Architect, New Technologies
- Solvay develops industry-first specialized UV-C stabilizers for the protection of polyolefin surfaces
- Free registration opens for plastics industry expos and conferences in Cleveland, Ohio
- Global Masterbatch Market set to prosper despite the challenges ahead
- European mechanical plastics recycling exceeded 8 million tonnes in 2021 despite feedstock insecurities caused by Covid-19 slowdown
- Plastics industry expos return to Cleveland for a successful show