The international exhibition for the polymer testing industry
Professionals from throughout the materials supply chain will come together at Polymer Testing Expo 2020 to view and compare a wide range of laboratory equipment, systems and services for assessing the quality and performance of plastic formulations and products.
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in polymer testing, characterisation and analysis in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of presentations on the latest advances in testing and analysing polymer materials, compounds and products. Join the industry at this important new forum for scientists, laboratory staff, researchers and R&D professionals who develop, test and analyse new polymer materials, formulations and products.
Both the exhibition and the conference are free for visitors to attend, and is co-located with the Compounding World Expo, Polymer Extrusion World Expo, and Plastics Recycling World Expo.
- Ghana: Going from managing waste to a circular economy
- Evonik focuses on additives for plastics and rubber recycling
- Enabling ecological coloring of renewable bioplastics
- Free registration opens for plastics industry expos in Essen, Germany
- Recycling in the South of Italy: improving quality whilst saving on spare parts