The international exhibition for the polymer testing industry
Professionals from throughout the materials supply chain will come together at Polymer Testing Expo 2020 to view and compare a wide range of laboratory equipment, systems and services for assessing the quality and performance of plastic formulations and products.
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in polymer testing, characterisation and analysis in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of presentations on the latest advances in testing and analysing polymer materials, compounds and products. Join the industry at this important new forum for scientists, laboratory staff, researchers and R&D professionals who develop, test and analyse new polymer materials, formulations and products.
Both the exhibition and the conference are free for visitors to attend, and is co-located with the Compounding World Expo, Polymer Extrusion World Expo, and Plastics Recycling World Expo.
- Leading suppliers sign up for fast-growing plastics exhibitions in Essen
- Visit booth A707 at the Cleveland Expos 2019 to find out more about CPM’s new Innovation Lab
- INSPEC.TECH to present new in-line pellet inspection solutions at Cleveland Expos 2019 – Booth A510
- Cleveland Expos 2019 welcome Pallmann Industries to booth B452
- Congratulations to Bühler for winning the Queen’s Award for food safety and recycling innovation. Visit them on booth B102