The international exhibition for the polymer testing industry
Professionals from throughout the materials supply chain will come together at Polymer Testing Expo 2021 to view and compare a wide range of laboratory equipment, systems and services for assessing the quality and performance of plastic formulations and products.
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in polymer testing, characterisation and analysis in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of presentations on the latest advances in testing and analysing polymer materials, compounds and products. Join the industry at this important new forum for scientists, laboratory staff, researchers and R&D professionals who develop, test and analyse new polymer materials, formulations and products.
Both the exhibition and the conference are free for visitors to attend, and is co-located with the Compounding World Expo, Polymer Extrusion World Expo, and Plastics Recycling World Expo.
Ole Jan Myhre
European Business Development Manager
Centre for Anlysis and Testing of Plastics (KAP), IKV
Sales Director EMEA
Group Leader Compound Technology, Fuel Cells and Systems
Zentrum für BrennstoffzellenTechnik (ZBT)
Measurement and Control Technician
Key Account Manager
- Conference programs released for AMI’s plastics industry expos in Cleveland, Ohio
- Exhibitor interview: Nordson Polymer Processing Systems
- AMUT completes training and start-up of a full sheet line
- Injection molding expo will debut in Detroit in March 2022
- GreenMantra Technologies Announces Exclusive Distribution Relationship with HARKE GROUP